JUNIOR TENNIS INSTRUCTION
This is a new international trend in developing young players. Just like in many sports, the game is scaled appropriately for the size of the child. Players in the Progressive Tennis Programs use scaled down racquets, courts and balls. Our coaches will let players know when they have sufficiently mastered the skills to progress into the competitive programs.
Kids FUNdamentals 6-8 years old
• Further develop fundamental movement and motor skills.
• Explore the optimal windows of trainability for speed and suppleness (flexibility).
• Develop basic tennis skills (technical/tactical/psychological).
• Acquire ability to focus, emotional control, positive attitude, commitment & effort).
• Introduce the rules of the game and tennis ethics and decision-making.
Parents and tots tennis 3-5 years old
The Art of Teaching Tennis with Storytelling!
This stage of development is to promote the love of physical activity while laying the foundation for future enjoyment of tennis. Participants learn moving patterns, balance and coordination while having fun doing a variety of physical activities using the appropriate modified progressive tennis equipment.